Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba
July 19 2017
Solar Settlers is a card-driven space exploration strategy game set in the far future. Our sun is on the verge of collapse and so mankind has taken to the stars aboard colony ships to seek out a new home. You are the caretaker of one such ship, and must carefully manage the planets you find, technology cards you posses and fellow colonists as they gradually awaken from a long cryo-sleep in order to scratch out a new cradle for humanity.
Solar Settlers is the 5th game from Canadian game design studio BrainGoodGames, creators of Militia, Axes and Acres, SkyBoats and Minos Strategos. BrainGoodGames is committed to making fun, engaging single-player strategy games that combine random generation with a single-player ladder so you can enjoy our games for as long as you like!
- Unlockable cards, races, FTL-Style events and more!
- Weekly challenge mode with leaderboards.
- 5 Playable races
- Ladder/ranking system + procedural generation for endless replayability.
- A satisfying strategic experience in 15 minutes or less.
- Another unique and engaging system created by BrainGoodGames for a great strategic experience.
Solar Settlers Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
BrainGoodGames is an indie development studio located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada focused on creating tightly designed and lasting gaming experiences.
More information on BrainGoodGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Solar Settlers Credits
Game Design, Development